- My role as your REALTOR – as a broker with 28 years of experience, I have developed the skills to properly price your property.
- This along with a personalized marketing plan, enables your property to be sold in the quickest possible time.
- Utilizing my negotiation skills also helps you to realize top dollar from the sale of your property.
- During the entire sales process, I have found it to be extremely important to keep clients aware how things are proceeding. This includes valuable feedback from potential buyers.
- In working with Buyers, I am an Accredited Buyer Broker.
- As a Buyer Broker, I represent the buyer in finding their dream home, perfect investment property, or business opportunity. I work with the buyer to evaluate the property and acquire at the best possible price.
- I Make sure the buyer has all important information on the area & assist to a successful closing.
- My goal is to ensure my clients have a smooth and happy experience whether buying or selling.
- Since I own a small farm myself and have owned horses for the past twelve years, I also specialize in working those interested in horse farms.
- Experienced and educated. Broker, GRI
- Licensed sales associate 1981 Licensed broker 1988
- Branch manager Better Homes & Gardens R.E. 1989-91 Branch manager for Long & Foster R.E. 1991-97 Broker/Owner Butterfield Realty 1997-2001
- Broker-owner of Butterfield Realty 1997-2001 Moved to Maine
- Broker with Coldwell Banker Plourde R. E. 2003 Member National Association of Realtors
- GRI- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial real Estate
- First Time homebuyers
- Brokers Price Opinion/BPO’s
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Please feel free to visit my website or contact me at: (207) 649-3279 or (888)-271-9829 ext. 29