My Mission has been to always be highly ethical in my personal life and business life, To have integrity and accept challenges head on. To constantly expand my personal and professional growth and goals. To always give a little more than what is asked of me. To listen and understand what it is that my clients and people in my life are needing before I jump in. I fully believe in my motto of “We Get By Giving”.
- 32 + Years in the Real Estate Business.
- Licensed Broker in Washington and Oregon.
- Business owner and manager.
- A Consistent top listing and selling agent for many years.
- Lifetime member of Top Producers Floyd Wickman “Sweathogs” in the US and Canada.
- Graduate and Student instructor of Dale Carnagie Sales course, and Human Relations, Public speaking, and negotiating.
- Years of negotiating on my clients behalf.
- Many other Real Estate classes and courses as well as many on a yearly basis.
Why Van Dorm Realty and Timm Johnson?
- Largest Real Estate office in Thurston County.
- We enjoy the largest inventory and the greatest buying and listing activity in Thurston County.
- We have the largest advertising budget in the county and surrounding counties. We advertise in The Olympian newspaper, Homes and Land, Individual flyers to Agents, Signs and Flyers at properties, world wide internet sites and on our website.
- We enjoy a larger market presence and therefore receive hundreds of sign and advertising calls each week.
“You can win with this team of Timm Johnson and Associates and Van Dorm Realty Inc.”
Getting to Know Timm Johnson
I have always been an on the go individual and obtained an Oregon Real Estate license in 1977 and then a Brokers license, which I still have active in Oregon. Moving to Washington after closing my office, I joined Van Dorm Realty Inc. here in Olympia, where I am a licensed Associate Broker.
Having spent 15 years in negotiating and production management for Newspaper and Publishing companies. I discovered that rather than meet product deadlines, I enjoy helping people solve their problem of selling or buying a home or real estate.
I have been very fortunate to have met so many fine people in my years in real estate, many becoming my clients and friends for life. Having won many awards for top production and excellence in my business practices and professionalism, I remain today, committed to my clients and business ethics.
As I have stated before, I believe that “You Get By Giving”.
I enjoy the outdoors and the beauty surrounding us here in the Northwest, and feel fortunate, to have in my life, a wonderful family with 6 grandchildren that bring joy to my life.