Francie brings a diverse background of experience to her position as Realtor/Broker with Keller Williams Realty-Southpark. As a wife, mother of three grown children, and former educator with a Master’s Degree in Spanish, she has developed tremendous listening skills that benefit her well when serving the needs of her buyers and sellers.
Born and raised in Illinois, Francie moved to Charlotte in 1967. She has experienced first hand the major transformation Charlotte has undergone over the past several decades. No longer the small, intimate community it once was, Charlotte now offers a wide array of options for buyers to consider when deciding what “area” of the city they wish to live in, raise children, etc. Francie’s knowledge of the Charlotte real estate market is vast and she is well-qualified for working with sellers when determining the best time to place their home on the market, and formulating the best price and marketing strategies to use to successfully complete the process.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer searching for the home of your dreams, or empty nesters ready to downsize, Francie is qualified and eager to assist you.
- BA in Spanish – Lake Forest College, Illinois
- Masters in Spanish – Middlebury College, Vermont
- Undergraduate studies in Madrid
- Graduate studies in Madrid and Neuchatel
Professional Designations and Qualifications
- Realtor/Broker licensed in North and South Carolina
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
Current Affiliations and Volunteer Experiences
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church, “Celebrate” Choir Member
- Opera Guild of Charlotte, Board Member
- Sterling Condo Association Board Member
- Symphony Guild Board Member
- Homeless Shelter, Meal Provider
- Room In The Inn , Meal Coordinator
Please feel free to visit my website.