The weather is beautiful this Halloween weekend, so what will you do? Well there is lots of fun stuff going on in Ridgecrest this weekend for all to enjoy.
- Calvary Chapel is having its annual Family Fall Festival From 5pm-9pm on Saturday October 31 at 210 E. Springer Ave. There will be free game booths inside and inflatable rides outside. Free hot dogs, hamburgers and cotton candy will be available. For a nominal price you can purchase Tri-tip sandwiches, chili, Indian Fry Bread, and hot and cold beverages. For more Info call the church office at 1- 760-375-3133.
- Immanuel Baptist Church is having its Harvest Festival at the Immanuel Ministry Center 1201 N. China Lk. Blvd. There will be bounce houses, game booths, candy, live music, and door prizes, admission is free. Food and soft drinks will be available to purchase. For more info call the church at 1-760-446-4531.
- CLOTA’s Spook House will be open Oct. 30 and 31 from 6 to 11pm at the USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. There is also a slightly less scary kids matinee from 11am to 3pm on Saturday. Admission is $4 for adults and $2 for 11 and under. For more info call 1-760-446-2411.
- The Ridgecrest Police Dept. C.H.A.M.P.S. and Explorers program presents a Haunted House fund-raiser an the Desert Empire Fair Grounds Friday and Saturday staring at 6pm. Admission is $4 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under.
- Trona Elks is hosting a Halloween party for children on Saturday from 4 to 6pm at the Elks Lodge. Admission is free and the party is open to all children.
With plenty to do it should be a great weekend. We wish all a safe and happy Halloween weekend!