Representing Your Best Interests in Real Estate
My purpose is to earn clients for life. I help folks find exactly what they are looking for in a home, move, relocation, and the right match in a real estate professional.
I was raised in Rapid City, graduated from Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, journeyed through England, California, and Louisiana following the US Air Force, and in 1983 returned to Rapid City.
The Black Hills, Rapid City, and Ellsworth AFB are great places to raise a family and enjoy life. My three children are happily grown and paying taxes; our two dogs keep my husband and me busy, happy and humble. I enjoy touring in the Black Hills, the near by Big Horns, mastering Sudoku, supervising our remodeling projects, working with Trinity Lutheran Church youth as Drama Director, and helping people find the right home and have fun doing it. My professional life and community involvement include:
- Certified Instructor – Rushmore School of Real Estate
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative in Real Estate Transactions certification – ABR certification requires specialized education to know the special needs of buyer and experience helping buyers find their homes.
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert certification
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialists – Just 4% of all REALTORS® in the US have the experience, commitment and hours of advanced training necessary to be a CRS. The certification requirements include a significant mix of experience and advanced training.
- Dakota CRS Chapter Secretary 2008
- Dakota CRS Chapter President Elect 2009
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Communications and Theater
- REALTOR®, following Code of Ethics, since 2002
- Account Executive for Radio Marketing and Advertising
- Employment Recruiter and Counselor
- Managed operations for a Medical Transcription Brokerage
- Education Committee Chair, 2008 Council Vice President, and Drama Instructor Trinity Lutheran Church
- Volunteer on Meth Awareness and Prevention in Rapid City
- Dakota Wesleyan University class agent
- Rapid City Women’s Network Reservation Coordinator 2005-2007
- Junior Achievement 3rd grade instructor
- 2003 winner of the “Dick Kahler Spirit of Cooperation” award for outstanding level of cooperation and help.
My philosophy is always leave things better than you found them.