Who is buying in Florida? Pursuant to the 2009 NAR Profile of International Home Buying Activity, Florida ranks first in international home buyers:
The majority of international clients are from basically five countries; however, the top two made their purchases in Florida:
- Canada (35.4% of the purchases were in Florida)
- United Kingdom (46.8% of the purchases were in Florida)
- Mexico (purchased properties in California and Texas)
- India (purchased properties in California and Texas)
- China (purchased properties in California and Texas)
If the United Kingdom ranked No. 2 in international buyers to the United States and 46.8% of those buyers bought in Florida, EWM’s affiliation with Mayfair International Realty and why we concentrate on advertising and promoting properties in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe makes good sense.
All listings over $250K are fed to Mayfair International Realty’s websites: www.mayfairinternationalrealty.com. These listings are also on w.telegraph.co.uk. All listings over $1Million Dollars are fed to www.countrylife.com (Queen’s Magazine online!)
If you would like the 2009 NAR (National Association of Realtors’ Profile of International Home Buying Activity mailed to you, please contact me immediately. I would be more than happy to provide you with this information. Thank you!