I’ve met many agents from other real estate companies who have literally expressed feeling “lost” or even abandoned at their current real estate company. What is even more sad to hear is that what was promised when they were “recruited”, such things as World Class Training & Mentoring Programs were either far from reality or even non-existent!
One of many things which makes Red Realty truly exceptional and different from other Middle Tennessee real estate companies as a place to consider affiliation is it’s wonderful, formal mentoring program!
Affiliates who have not had at least 5 real estate closings within their real estate career are “matched” up with a highly successful, experienced Red Realty agent and literally coached through their very critical first years in the business.
Mentors and mentees decide, amongst themselves, how often and when to meet (typically once a week for an hour or more). Unlike pre real estate license education, “real world” real estate topics are covered in our mentoring program. Topics such as (to illustrate just a few):
- Coaching and assisting a new agent when writing their first offer
- Modeling/Coaching on listing appointments/presentations
- Understanding most effective lead generating methods and systems
- Understanding most effective advertising/marketing processes
- Reviewing the role of the realtor from contract through closing
- Understanding what causes a realtor to be subject to fines or license revocation by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Basic & Advanced offer writing types to best protect your buyer’s interests as well as to minimize risk for you as an agent.
- Understanding environmental issues such as: meth, radon, mold, well water quality, asbestos, septic tank, flood zone, sink holes, etc.
- Understanding how to effectively conduct a Comparable Market Ananlysis (CMA) using RealTracs and C.R.S. Tax Records, Broker Price Opinions (BPO), etc.
- Understanding financing options to optimize the chances for successful closing(s) such as Rural Development Loans, city grant programs, FHA 203b&k loans, VA, owner financing, etc.
- Review of risks for buyers who consider purchasing foreclosures, short (“long”) sales, etc.
- Understanding real estate auction sales; what properties are likely good candidates to be sold at auction verses traditional methods.
- Reviewing pros and cons of lease/purchase agreements and options for buyers and sellers
Formal mentoring may take up to a year to fully complete the coaching of these broad based comprehensive subjects. Once completed, Red Realty affiliates are more confident in their newly learned skills and abilities which leads to higher income potential and increased referrals from happy clientele.
For more information on the Red Realty Mentoring Program or if you’d like a confidential meeting to discuss all the areas which differentiates Red Realty from other real estate companies, simply call me on my cell or text me. You deserve to find happiness as an affiliate with Red Realty Murfreesboro!
Tags: Best Murfreesboro Broker, Buying / Selling in Middle Tn, Foreclosures / Short Sales, Real Estate Career Middle Tn, Real Estate Mentoring, Red Realty Mufressboro Tn, Top Broker Murfreesboro, Top Murfreesboro Agent