- Any person crippling, killing or in any way destroying a proud female dog that is running at large shall not be held liable for damage due to such killing or destruction.
- More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
- Driving is not to be done while asleep.
- It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.
- When you pull up to a stop sign you must fire a gun out the window to warn horse carriages that you are coming.
- No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
- In front of their buildings, all businesses must have a “hitching post.”
- Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
- It’s illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM.
- It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners. It is also illegal to take unfinished pie home. All pie must be eaten on the premises.
- An ordinance forbids anyone to sing the song “It Ain’t Goin’ To Rain No Mo’.”
Believe it or not! I’m happy that Middle Tennessee didn’t make the list…
Tags: Best Real Estate Broker in Murfreesboro TN, Best Real Estate Company in Middle Tennessee, Buy a Home in Murfreesboro Tennessee, Buy Home in Middle Tennessee, Find an Agent in Murfreesboro Tn, murfreesboro Tennessee Real Estate, Red Realty, Top Broker Murfreesboro TN, Top Real Estate Broker Murfreesboro TN, Top Realtor in Murfreesboro Tn