Now that today’s economy is becoming stable again and home prices are remaining relatively the same, it is one of the most opportune times to buy a home. Here are five reasons why right now is a good time to buy!
1. Low mortgage rates act as an equity shock absorber.This allows the buyers to have some leeway to build equity as the housing market gets better.
2. Houses are in move-in condition.Buyers do not have to worry about maintenance or repairs to the home, which will save you a lot of money.
3. Terrific houses are coming on the market.Because many foreclosure are starting to leave the marketplace, many desirable homes are entering the market.
4. Appraisal regulations are finally aligned with market realities.The appraisal guidelines have been adjusted so that appraisers now have more flexibility to set val;ues for available homes that better reflects the current market.
5. Plenty of programs. Programs, such as the “workforce housing” program, encourages middle-class families to buy homes and benefits these families ten fold due to the low mortgage rates.
For more information on this topic and the full article, please click this link: http://rismedia.com/2010-08-01/5-smart-reasons-to-buy-a-home-now/