Summer – The best time of the year in Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Summer is here in Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Summer is officially here. The warm winds of summer blow into Fort Lauderdale just before or after Memorial Day. This is when you really notice the temperature change.
In spite of being in the tropics summer is one of my favorite times of the year in Fort Lauderdale. My top ten reasons are below.
1. Long days - The days last forever.
2. Less traffic – The majority of the tourists have gone home and traffic is light.
3. The light - The sunlight is so beautiful in the summer. It reminds me of the South of France.
4. No reservations in restaurants – Walk in anywhere.
5. The fish are biting – In any summer month something good to eat is biting.
6. The grill is fired up – We barbeque often.
7. The beach is less crowded – And guess what? It’s not that hot. I was there on Sunday around 11:00 am & it was delightful.
8. Staycation time – Great deals on hotels in Fort Lauderdale and all of Florida for that matter.
9. Great Eats – Many great restaurants offer 2 for 1 appetizers, lunches or drinks.
10. The Deals are endless. Click the link below to see Super Summer Savings deals offered by many local businesses.
Have a question about Fort Lauderdale or Fort Lauderdale real estate? Drop me an email or give me a call.
Comments are closed.