RE/MAX ROCKY’S TOP TEN REASONS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A HOME
10. Home is where you go to find food.
9. Home is where people scratch your ears.
8. Home is where you can lounge in a bed all day if you want.
7. Home is where you can hide things (bones) that you don’t want people to find.
6. Home is where you are allowed on the couch if you have had a bath.
5. Home is a place where you can chase the cat and act like you didn’t and they will believe you because you are cute.
4. Homes in Brownsburg are where beagles like to be because it all begins with “B”
3. Home is where you rush out to meet people because you are excited they are back.
2. Home is where you go after a hard day of work chasing geese, cats, and little girls on pink bicycles away from the house.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON YOU SHOULD HAVE A HOME:
Home should be a place where you are comfortable. If you are not, you need to contact my favorite Indiana Real Estate Agent at the Pinnacle Real Estate Group. Don Cook and his team will help you find the perfect place to call home.
If you are already in a good home, Don will always be happy to take your referrals. He will take good care of your friends.
As I, RE/MAX Rocky always say… “Throw me a bone!”
*no cats were harmed in the posting of this blog