So you’ve decided to sell your home and all you hear from everyone is “don’t do it just now! Wait until the market improves!” That seems to be the mantra these days.
Well, that may be fine for those that can stand to sit around and wait, however life goes on and circumstances change! Maybe you want to move into a larger home for your expanding family or you are an empty nester that doesn’t need 4000 square feet anymore.
Here are some tips that will help you sell your Phoenix, Arizona home as quickly as possible:
* Take a critical look inside and out and get rid of stuff! I mean dust collecting clutter, outdoor debris, personal photographs, piles of paper on your desk…..you get the idea!
* Clean, clean, clean, inside and out! Power washers do wonders for the outside of your home.
* I know how much you love your bright yellow Florida room but others may not. Paint is inexpensive and makes a big impact – go with neutral colors for a big impact.
* Less is more – if you have too much furniture, consider getting rid of some. This will really “open” the rooms.
* If your landscaping isn’t in tip top condition, make it so. You want curb appeal! Draw those buyers into your home from their cars so they say “you had me at the front door!”
I have many more tips and can provide you a full market snapshot, just ask.