Bixby City Hall
116 W. Needles
Bixby, OK 74008
Welcome to the City of Bixby, Oklahoma. Bixby is Oklahoma’s fastest growing community, and it’s easy to see why: small-town safety and feel combined with easy access to everything Tulsa has to offer. Bixby borders south Tulsa, and downtown Tulsa is only 15 minutes away.
Residents and visitors enjoy our parks, trails, Lake Bixhoma, golf, shopping and dining. New businesses are always opening in Bixby and our growth is attracting regional and national attention. Our local business community, Chamber of Commerce and city government work together to keep Bixby moving forward. Whether you’re looking for a great place for a picnic, a neighborhood block party, a state-championship sporting event or unique shopping and dining, you’ll find it in Bixby.
General Bixby Information
Bixby Population (census data)
Total 20,091 (+44.6% since 2000)
Male 9,959 (49.6%)
Female 10,132 (50.4%)
Population Density: 835 people per sq. mile
Cost of Living Index: 83.4 (US Avg is 100)
Bixby Elevation: 600 feet above sea level
Land Area: 24.1 square miles
Median Household Income: $59,890
Zip Codes: 74008. bout Bixby, OKBixby School District
The Bixby School District serves nearly 4,400 students within the 70 square miles of school boundaries. The schools are organized into four separate grade groupings. In this structure, students in grades kindergarten through fourth grade attend Central Elementary and Bixby North Elementary. Both elementary sites also offer a four year old program. Beginning in the fall of 2008, fifth and sixth grade students will attend Brassfield and North 5th & 6th Grade Centers . For the 2007-2008 school year, North will serve fifth grade students only. Middle School serves grades seven and eight. Bixby High School includes grades nine, ten, eleven and twelve. All schools are fully accredited by the State of Oklahoma. Bixby High School is also accredited by the North Central Association. http://bixbyps.org
Bixby Neighborhood/Homeowners Associations
Download the following Neighborhood/Homeowners Association forms.
If you have any questions, contact Vic Bell, City of Bixby, Neighborhood Association Coordinator at (918) 366-0450 or by email at email@example.com
One key reason why Bixby is known for being the fastest growing City in Oklahoma is the quality of both single-family residential and multi-family residential dwellings. The following is a list of newer residential developments. Call Bill Whitescarver at 918/691-7653 to view properties in these developments.
1. Abbie Raylynn
2. Auberge I
3. Auberge II
4. Copper Leaf
5. Cypress Springs
6. Eagle Rock
7. Falcon Ridge I
8. Falcon Ridge II
9. Fiddler’s Creek
10. Legends I
11. Legends II
12. Seven Lakes I
13. Seven Lakes II
15. Spice Wood Estates
16. Spice Wood I
17. Spice Wood II
18. The Territory
19. The Village at the Legends
20. The Village at Woodcreek
21. Twin Creek I
22. Twin Creek II
23. Twin Creek III
24. Twin Creek Ext
25. Twin Creek Villas
26. White Hawk Golf Villas
27. Woodcreek Estates
28. Woodmere Estates
*Shopping Centers – Bixby has many quality shopping centers within the city limits:
- South Park – 10901 S. Memorial Drive o Market Place – 111th & Memorial
- Spartan – 15032 S. Memorial Driveo Palazzo – 103rd & Memorial
- Regal Plaza – 105th & Memorial (NOW LEASING)
- Bixby Commons – 111th & Memorial (FULLY DEVELOPED, PARCELS AVAILABLE)
- Cross Creek – 129th & Memorial (NOW LEASING)
- Bixby Crossing – 134th & Memorial (NOW LEASING)
- River Run – 146TH & Memorial (NOW LEASING)
- Jade Crossing (NOW AVAILABLE, BUILD TO SUIT)
- Boardwalk on Memorial – 124th & Memorial
* Local stores/shops – A variety of goods and services are offered through Bixby entrepreneurs, ranging from gift/specialty shops to clothing. These businesses are located in small “strip” centers along South Memorial Drive and the Bixby downtown area, which is bordered by 151st St. So. on the north, Cabaniss on the west, Breckinridge on the South, and Montgomery on the east.
Parks - There are four (4) city parks and one county park in the city of Bixby.
- Haikey Creek Park – A County park, located at 113th and South Garnett. Facilities include a lighted baseball field, grills, jogging paths, nature trails, playground equipment, picnic tables, restroom facilities, shelters, soccer fields, lighted softball field and a lighted tennis court.
- Quail Creek Park – located in South Country Estates subdivision in the 8600 block of 106th St. South. Facilities include playground equipment, picnic tables, swing set, a barbecue grill, and 2-lighted Tennis courts.
- Washington Irving Park – located at approximately 1/8 of a mile north of 141st St. South on South Memorial Drive. Facilities include picnic tables.
- Charley Young Park – located in downtown Bixby on West Dawes. Facilities include a shelter, picnic tables, benches, playground equipment, and a swing set.
- Bentley Park Sports Complex – located east of Memorial on 148th Street. This is the newest addition to the park facilities. The premier complex is currently under construction and will consist of two baseball quads, two softball quads, international soccer field, super playground, splash pad, twelve soccer fields, miscellaneous court areas and trails.