Buying a new home in Albuquerque should be one of the most exciting times you your life. The anticipation, the fun of the hunt, negotiating and getting a great deal, going to closing and then the actual move. A little scary, maybe but it is well worth it! No more throwing money at landlords every month and finally being in a position to build a nest egg through the equity in your own Albuquerque home.
Making the right decision on buying your first home in Albuquerque, your vacation home, your 10th home or an investment home should begin with choosing the right Albuquerque Realtor. Someone who knows the Albuquerque market, understands the finances, is experienced and is a really good negotiator.
You want someone who can answer your questions or find the answers, someone who puts the interests of the client first; who is ethical, honest and believes in developing long term relationships. Below are some things to pay particular attention to:
1) Can I reach my Albuquerque Realtor easily through a direct phone number or e-mail?
2) Is there a commitment between myself and my Albuquerque Realtor to work together towards the best interest of the client? A Buyer’s Agreement signed by both the client and the Realtor may be in order. This just establishes the ground rules for working together.
3) Does my Realtor have a clear understanding of what I am looking for in a home, the price range and the time parameters for the actual purchase? Is there a sense of urgency on the Realtors part to adhere to those parameters?
4) Does my Realtor keep me up-dated immediately on any new Albuquerque listings that may meet my needs? How does the Realtor share new listings with me?
5) Did my Realtor explain the inspection, home warranty and repair process?
6) Did my Albuquerque Realtor console me on how to work with For Sale By Owners and New Construction Developments?
7) Was the entire Home Buying Process explained to me including how to obtain financing, the offer process, the negotiating process, what happens at closing and when do I get to move into my new Albuquerque home?
When you are selecting an Albuquerque Realtor to work with on this, probably one of the most important decisions of your life, make sure you spend time interviewing Realtors and that you are confident that you have chosen a knowledgeable, experienced person that can competently guide you from beginning the search all the way through handing you the key to your new Albuquerque HOME!
I invite you to visit my website and click on Free Reports to obtain information about buying and selling homes.